In Which I Vent

I've reached the point in my pregnancy where I'm over it. I'm only 28 weeks, so clearly, this is quite a problem :).

Obviously I want to carry my boy to full term, but golly I'm huge. And that's not just an exaggeration. At 6.5 months, I weigh more than I ever have in my life (including 9 months pregnant)! Ahhhhh!!!

I'm not sleeping well anymore. But I know I'm sleeping better than I will with a newborn. But truthfully, I wayyyyy prefer having a newborn over pregnancy!! Not being able move well or bend over....having whacked out hormones...being HOT all the time....I'm over it!!

And I want to snuggle my sweet awesome boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My maternity clothes are mostly too small but with less than 3 months left of pregnancy forever (says me, not Brett).....it doesn't seem worth buying more! I'd rather save money for a Silhouette Cameo (in my dreams but while I'm venting....I can dream of having money to blow on frivolous things).

I'm trying hard to keep a good attitude! I am soooooo thankful for God blessing me with soon to be 4th child!! There's hard parts to my pregnancies but nothing scary like so many of my friends experience. Truly, I have no room to complain. Yet I still am (blame the hormones).

The good news is that pregnancies always end :). And the end is in sight!!

Maybe some clothes that fit might brighten my mood :). It's worth a try....hahaha!

And this concludes my venting.

I will soon be back with my normal posts :).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. Can you just get a couple of new items to get you through the next few months? You could always sell them to a consignment store later. It's important to have clothes that fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so right there with ya! Done done done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6