The Williams 3

It is crazy to think that in a little over two months, we will have four kids!! I am so excited! I want to meet my awesome baby boy!!!! I cannot wait to hold my newborn. I actually get jealous when I see pictures of my friends' babies online! A good jealousy :)

I absolutely adore my children and love being their mom. They are all at such fun stages. Caleb and Chloe are actually really easy right now. Luke doesn't particularly listen to me, but he is so absolutely adorable! And one thing I know about parenting: the hard stages pass! I find great humor in Luke's 2-ness because he's such a sweet kid that I know he will outgrow it! Truly, this stage is only hard because I'm large pregnant :). And Luke likes to punch :)

My kids are so amazing!! I tell them all the time how grateful I am they make my life easy. I know a lot of moms have a hard road raising difficult kids, so I do not take for granted that my kids aren't "a cross to bear". I know it's only by God's grace that they are so wonderful!! I am so thankful!

I can't wait to see what Levi brings to our family. Each of my kids are so unique and bring different gifts to our family dynamics. I love their personalities. It amazes me that two parents could raise children in the same home, yet they are all so very different!!

I love my family!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6