Caleb's Tooth

My kids went to the dentist today.  It was Caleb and Chloe's 3rd time, and Luke's 1st.  Luke hated every second of it and cried a lot....but we got through it!  He had to get x-rays because he has a tooth that hasn't come in yet but should have by now.  It turns out it IS there but is just being stubborn.

They messed up both kids' x-rays somehow, so they had to each get them twice.  They did super awesome, which was great....because x-rays hurt!  They did great the entire check-up.

A few months ago, Luke head-butt Caleb.  It knocked his tooth loose (and out of place).  It never got looser and never discolored, so I figured he was fine.  It turns out that the roots aren't doing so great, so to avoid infection or other issues, he has to get it pulled in the morning.

I am getting WAY too sentimental about this.  I have been taking lots of pictures!  I mean, he will never again look the way he does today.  Those big ole adult teeth will come in and he will become a man.  Just kidding, but it does feel that way.  Because the tooth did not come out naturally, I am nervous it won't grow back for a long time!  Not that it matters, but I still think about these things.

For the last day ever, here is my baby-teeth-only boy:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6