Levi's Birth Announcement

I don't plan to send out announcements this time around.  With social media being so big, I decided to save some money and just post online.  With each of my kids, I made this birth announcement onesie.  Now that they're all here, I may do something fun with them.  I thought about framing them, but I don't have much wall space to spare.

Anyway....let me introduce my amazing son.....


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The benefit of posting online is that I don't have to pick just one! It is hard to get a "perfect" picture of a newborn since they're not the most cooperative little creatures :).

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ