Mustard Seed

I've been thinking about something recently. And it's been keeping me humble.
I might misquote this, but you know in the Bible where it says "if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain to move and it will be moved."

God has definitely moved some mountains in my life. But it's been totally His goodness, not really my faith. Or if it is my faith, it has been on rare occasions.

Which concludes my faith is smaller than a mustard seed. This isn't a "woe is me" conclusion but rather a sobering perspective on how amazing God is....and how human and frail I am.

Because in the Bible, anytime Jesus commanded something to happened, it happened. Storms stopped. People were healed. The dead were raised. The fig tree became barren. Food multiplied.

I have so far to go.....but I'm thankful Jesus is so good!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6