My House

After a week of my mom being here, my house is the cleanest it's ever been.  I figured I would take pictures to update on the progress I've made over the last year.  Because I spend so much time at home, how it looks and feels is very important to me.  I am not a spectacular decorator, but I do enjoy making my house a home.  For every birthday, holiday, occasion, I ask for home decor stuff....which is why it's taken me a year to get where I want it (for now).


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Playroom/Office (Brett working from home): Photobucket Levi and Chloe's room: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Sweet Levi: Photobucket Luke and Caleb's room: Photobucket It used to have deer horns and a deer head, but Luke is afraid of it...so we had to take it down! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And a look at my sweet daughter's room and how much she enjoys a good mess :)....we rearranged her room before Levi got here because it wasn't working, but this is a good picture of how her room normally looks. I adore my little mess maker! Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ