Snuggles

While my older kids are at their grandparents all week, I'm doing nothing but snugging my boy!! I miss my kids so much (I cried like 7 times yesterday when I'd think about them). But I'm healing faster with them gone, and they're having fun!

The first few days home, Levi would only sleep if held from 11 pm to 5 am. But starting last night, he slept in his crib!! Yay! He woke up at 2:30, 5:30, and 8:30. Already in a good rhythm :). It's only one night and I know newborns are unpredictable....but it's a nice start!
Levi is such an awesome baby! He barely cries and sleeps and eats well.

As I said, I spend lots of hours snuggling him!!










Enjoying his chair....





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. I knew he would be laid back! What a cutie! Enjoy those snuggles. So glad you're getting time to recover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ