Funny Stuff

Chloe was making invitations to her birthday party (playing pretend). She asked me, "How do you spell, 'you have to be nice at my party.'?"


Praying the other night, Caleb said, "Thank you, God, that my mom is so sweet and lovely."


Chloe: there's a number to call for a police or fireman.
Me: oh really, what is it?
Chloe: I don't know, but Caleb does. I know you call 911 if you're sick, but I don't know the number for the police.

Chloe asked, "can you tell me who is bad in the Bible besides Adam and Eve? I know they were bad, but who else?"

This won't come across as funny, but I want to remember it. When I ask Luke to do anything, before I even finish asking, he starts yelling, "no!!". I can tell it's coming because he lifts his head up and takes a deep breath before saying it. Makes me laugh!

And, finally....why wear one headband when you can wear four (or five?)....



She saw this picture and said, "you didn't get my legs; take another one!"



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. Haha I love these posts. It always reminds me I need to get my kids stuff down in writing before I forget. Chloe is definitely NOT lacking in personality :) she cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6