Changing...

You may have noticed some changes to blog....unless you are like me and read blogs via Google Reader.

I like change.  I thrive on change.  I know a lot of people are creatures of habit, and while I like routine, life stays fresh with change.  Except for my family....that will remain constant :).  I do not need to change my husband or kids!

My old blog name was hard to remember, so I decided to change it!!  The new one is way easier: my name + 6 people in my family!  With a name as common as Sarah Williams, it is hard to find an easy domain name, so I am quite excited this one was available!

This will still be a blog about my future world changers.  They are amazing and wonderful, and I still fully plan to brag about them enough to annoy you.  I am their mom; that's my job!  While I still know my kids will change the world, "I'm raising worldchangers" was not the phrasing that I wanted to convey.  I never truly loved the domain name, because I know that it is Jesus who captures my kids' hearts and will be the One who allows them to reach their destiny in Him.
I am so thankful to play a part, and I pray that Brett and I raise our kids the best we can.  But, in the end, it is God who changes them and equips them to change the world.

I am excited for the season of life I am in right now, and I am also excited to dream with God for the adventures that await.

God is so good.  I am so thankful for the family He has given me, and I will continue to use my little corner of the internet to capture our daily memories that add up to a full, hilariously fun life!

Join me.  (Or for those who have been with me since the xanga days, continue with me!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6