Gotta Love Life

At the beginning of the month, I want to blog each day about motherhood. I knew I couldn't do it everyday, but I planned to do it some. And guess how many posts I wrote?? A total of zero.

Such is life.

Levi is only 4 months old, and I'm still trying to establish my new normal. He's such a great baby, so as that goes, life is good. My life is just fuller than usual.

Brett launched a new business, which is super exciting. He trains athletes on the nights and weekends (working around his ministry schedule). His client base is very small, but we are trusting God to bring clients. It's a strength training, as well as mentorship to high school kids. I'm really proud of him!!

Homeschooling is going well. It's a learning curve, and I still feel clueless half the time. And God is revealing to me what is best for our family in that arena. Being solely responsible for educating my kids is a big responsibility. I'm so thankful for the opportunity but not as confident as I would like to be. That'll come, though!

We battled sickness all this week. The good news is is that all six of us got the funk, so it should be gone! I spent the afternoon defunkifying our house. The weather is gorgeous, so I've had the windows and doors open all day! Yay!

Life is good, but the Fall (with football included in everything else) is just busy! Very fun, though!

I've started working out and actually enjoying it. I've lost exactly zero pounds but I feel more energetic.

I need to lesson plan and meal plan for the week.....so off I go!!

East coasters, stay safe from hurricane Sandy!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6