Levi-9 Months

My precious baby is 3/4 of a year old.  I can hardly believe how quickly this year is going by!

Levi is so awesome.  I think his only downfall is that he does not sleep well.  Other than that, he is so wonderful. My boy laughs and smiles so much.  If you look at him and smile, he almost always laughs.  It is beyond precious.

At 9 months, he cut his first tooth that day!!  It seems like he has been teething for months....he always chews on stuff and drools.  But it finally came through.
He is crawling well, can push himself up to sitting (that is new today!!), and is starting to pull up on stuff.

This boy eats EVERYTHING.  I don't remember my other kids being so into eating everything off the floor.  I have to follow him around constantly to keep him from putting junk in his mouth.  He is good at eating food, too :).

I enjoy Levi so much.  His daddy and siblings adore him.  He is well loved, for sure.  He is definitely a mama's boy, which is so precious.

I cannot say enough how much I love my Beevers.  Now, if he would just learn to sleep, I would be so appreciative.  He has a hard time falling asleep at night.  Then, he wakes a few times but can put himself back to sleep within 5-10 minutes (still, the crying is stressful).  He wakes to eat once or twice per night (usually twice)....then wakes early.  He takes a short morning nap but takes a pretty decent afternoon nap.  It is the night time sleep I need him to break through.  You can pray for that :).

I am so grateful for my youngest son.  He is the best!!




 photo IMG_4052.jpg

 photo IMG_4053.jpg

 photo IMG_4055.jpg

 photo IMG_4056.jpg

 photo IMG_4061.jpg

 photo IMG_4065.jpg

 photo IMG_4070.jpg

Chloe wanted in on the fun
 photo IMG_4071.jpg

 photo IMG_4072.jpg
Then she took these....pretty good :)
 photo IMG_4073.jpg

 photo IMG_4075.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ