Trip to NYC

Levi and I met my parents and little sister in NYC to visit my older sister and nephew.

The vacation was an absolute blast, and I was so thankful to get to come!! My sister and parents are so helpful with Levi that I felt kid-free most of the time :).

The highlight for me was seeing my sister's charity event that she hosts each year. She did an amazing job, and I was blown away by her abilities.

My second favorite thing was sitting 20 feet from Bette Midler (my childhood hero) for an afternoon in her incredible one-act play. It was awesome!



We ate lots of food, shopped a lot, and laughed a lot. I loved seeing my family. And I love the City!!

Top of the Rock(efeller):

































The Statue of Liberty in the background:















Levi's first subway ride:














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ