Things They Say and Do.


Every year, Brett takes Chloe out for Valentine's Day.  
As she puts in, "he always gives me stuff I love" (chocolates, roses, stuffed animal, and dinner out).  

She is currently making a gift to give Brett on Valentines Day.

Because it's never too early to start planning for that.  



Caleb was questioning my level of safety measures taken. I said to him, "I've got this. Don't worry about it."

He replied, "You know I am on the safe side."

Me: "I know, and I love that about you. That's the way God made you. Daddy is even the same way."

Caleb: "I gotta shake what my Daddy gave me."





When I tell Luke "I love you", he replies, "I love you sometimes."  


(I may have said this before).  Luke also confuses "no" for "any".
Example:
Me: "What was the most fun thing you did today?"
Luke: "ANYTHING!" (meaning NOTHING)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6