Life Happens Fast

To say life has been crazy is the understatement of the century.  We are nearing the 1 year mark of our business, and I can honestly say it's been the absolute best and hardest year of my life!

We just finished homeschooling for the year.  This has been my most favorite year yet.  I am growing in confidence and getting in a good rhythm.  But I am VERY thankful to be done.

We are making some fun changes to our business.....just sprucing up our space, rearranging some things, and restructuring schedules a little.  It's all great stuff and what I love to do!!
CrossFit Regionals were this past weekend, and our faithful business partner, Brannen competed.  Brett and Brannen had 4 days off from work for the first time in a year.  The time away allowed us all to get some fresh ideas.

Life is very, very good.  I will write more later, but I've never felt more alive in my life than I have in about the last six months.  God has been doing some really cool things....and also a lot of very hard things.

Our kids are growing, changing, and getting more awesome by the day!

I am going to post tons of pictures.  I am about 2 months behind.....so watch out!  I also realized I never did Caleb's birthday post, so that's next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ