I don't actually have an actual bucket list.
I always refer to it as my proverbial bucket list.
I am headed to New York City on Thursday (woooohoooo), and I am fulfilling the top item on my proverbial bucket list, which is seeing The Tonight Show in person (well, it's not guaranteed...they oversell the show so there's a chance we won't get in....if that happens, I will be heartbroken).
Since I don't have an actual bucket list, I figured I would write it down. I had a busy, long day.....so I may not remember everything at this moment.
My Official Bucket List (in no particular order):
- Go to the Tonight Show
- sit in on a table read of a TV show I love
- eat sushi in Japan
- be a part of a TV show (I love television....my grandpa owned a TV station when I was a kid, and my mom ran the company.....it's in my blood)
- live in New York City for a year
- own a house with a huge yard
- vacation in Maine
- ride a train
- see the sunrise on the East coast and the sunset on the West coast in the same day
- be the coolest grandma ever (that's a long time away but I love cool old people)
- renovate a house (is that weird?)
- be an extra in a cool movie
- take a cruise around the world
Now that I am writing it down, it's not as long as I thought!