My Bucket List

I don't actually have an actual bucket list.
I always refer to it as my proverbial bucket list.

I am headed to New York City on Thursday (woooohoooo), and I am fulfilling the top item on my proverbial bucket list, which is seeing The Tonight Show in person (well, it's not guaranteed...they oversell the show so there's a chance we won't get in....if that happens, I will be heartbroken).

Since I don't have an actual bucket list, I figured I would write it down.  I had a busy, long day.....so I may not remember everything at this moment.

My Official Bucket List (in no particular order):

- Go to the Tonight Show

- sit in on a table read of a TV show I love

- eat sushi in Japan

- be a part of a TV show (I love television....my grandpa owned a TV station when I was a kid, and my mom ran the company.....it's in my blood)

- live in New York City for a year

- own a house with a huge yard

- vacation in Maine

- ride a train

- see the sunrise on the East coast and the sunset on the West coast in the same day

- be the coolest grandma ever (that's a long time away but I love cool old people)

- renovate a house (is that weird?)

- be an extra in a cool movie

- take a cruise around the world



Now that I am writing it down, it's not as long as I thought!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ