Throwbacks

While I hope to write mostly new content for my 31 day writing challenge, I am currently in the Florida Keys with my family for the weekend.  While I enjoy relaxing, swimming, tubing, and eating....you can enjoy some of my past posts:  

I wrote this post in 2013 in response to the viral blog post that I felt induced unnecessary guilt:  


New mamas, I love you so dearly.  My oldest born's first year was so absolutely hard.  
If you find yourself struggling/defeated/frustrated, I have SO been there....please email me (sarahw56 (at) gmail (dot) com).  I would love to talk to you personally and give you any encouragement I can.  

If I Could Tell You One Thing.....(here is where I am vague to build intrigue, hahaha)

I didn't write The Invisible Mother, but wow, it's so powerful.  


Now your turn.....share with me something good you've read lately.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

And Baby Makes 6