Happy 8th Birthday, Chloe!

My sweet girl is 8. Eight. Wow. In the last few months, she has changed in such a way that she looks so much older. I will sometimes look at her and can't believe how old she looks. She is tall, skinny, and so so so beautiful.

As cliche as it sounds, her inside is even more precious than her outside. She is the most compassionate person I know. She will always befriend someone who doesn't make friends as easily. She is so thoughtful and always makes gifts for her friends.
Chloe is super creative. She dreams up a new business everyday, and with many of those businesses, she takes the first steps...of making a sign, thinking of how it would run, deciding who her clientele would be, etc. It's absolutely precious, and I can't wait to see the entrepreneur she becomes!!

With a house full of boys that I adore, I am so beyond grateful for my sweet girl. She is so girly...loves make-up, doing hair, dressing cute, playing Barbies...and we have a lot of fun together.

It is a privilege to raise my amazing girl. She is everything I ever dreamed my daughter would be and more.

For her birthday this year, I took her shopping and she had her friend, Grace, spend the night. Chloe is a quality time girl, so this was perfect for her. She spends 364 days planning a grand celebration of amazingness...then decides on a small, quality time celebration. I love that about her! A big dreamer that knows herself. She is already planning next year's festivities that need a budget of about $30,000 to execute.

I could not adore my sweet Chloe more. She is so awesome, so fun, and makes me laugh. She always asks me to lay in her bed and talk with her. We love our girl time!!

Happy birthday, Chloe. You are one in a billion. I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ