A Much Overdue Update!

This blog has been so neglected this year.
I started taking my professional writing more seriously.
I work two part time jobs (PeopleTek and Apex).
Four kids is consuming.

I expected to let this blog go.
But I found Caleb reading and enjoying old blogs recently, so I decided to keep it up.
Life is busy, but the memories are worth it.

Life just keeps rolling along, faster than I can keep up with. Our lives are full but good.

My boys are LOVING sports. They're super into football and love tackling each other on the regular. Dabbing is the thing, and I love watching them play sports.

Chloe is experimenting with the arts, starting piano next month.

Levi is in school and loving it.
I am in my 6th year of homeschooling, and it's our best year yet.
I am loving the time I get with my kids.

My kids are hilarious and awesome and I cannot get enough of them. They are the best.

Caleb is smart as a whip and his wit is impeccable. He is his father's son, and I love watching him become a young man. He is precious and kind and so much fun. He loves to talk with me about sports and video games.

Chloe has seemed to mature overnight. She is feisty and fun and makes me smile. She is playful and her goal in life is fun. I often find her playing alone, writing in her journal or playing Barbies. She is a social butterfly and enjoys her friends.

Luke is hilarious. He has become quite the clown. He picks up on little nuances and acts out funny things. He is stubborn and strong, and he is tender and sweet. He is my little snuggler and loves to hear stories about my childhood.

Levi's speech is taking off. He is in a major tantruming stage, and he is hilarious. He loves his way, but he is easy going and goes well with the flow. He chats to himself often and is silly. His favorite time is playing with Chloe.

I am loving this stage of life. We've turned a corner into an easier stage, and I love it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ