Chloe is NINE!

 photo IMG_6420_zpsasw3beq5.jpg

My girl is 9. A few months before her birthday, she FINALLY got the dog she's always dreamed of.

To say I adore this girl would be the understatement of the century. She is beyond amazing. I love that she is such a girly girl...she loves hair, make-up, nails, and clothes...but she is so deep and thoughtful. Her heart of compassion blows me away. She always notices the unnoticed, and she makes a friend everywhere she goes.

Chloe is a dreamer (like her daddy). She dreams up businesses, crafts, and ideas. Her mind never stops, and I love listening to her imagination. I hope she never loses her creativity and imagination. It's beautiful and inspiring.

This girl holds her own in a family of boys. She takes no crap and dishes it out well. I love her independence and confidence.

Chloe values quality time, and I enjoy spending time with her...dreaming, wondering, and noticing the joys in life.

I am thankful for my beautiful girl. She is more than I ever dreamed of in a daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

PLEASE READ

And Baby Makes 6