A December Update!

It is the wee hours of the morning. Life has been crazy lately, and I tend to stay up way too late. I wanted to update this blog before the year ended, and I have sadly neglected it for 2016. I tried to keep pictures up to date, but so much in life has happened.

Mostly, this year has been long and hard and not my favorite.

But it's also been very good.

I have enjoyed my kids in a deeper, more awesome way.
Brett and I have been through the fire...and I feel like we are coming out as gold.
I am so grateful for that.
Our future is very uncertain at the moment...we know there are lots of transitions on the way...but we are more in love and having more fun together than ever before.
We trust that God is good and will provide the next steps for our family.

I've achieved some writing dreams I've had. I have quit writing a million times, only to write again. I love connecting with readers, but sometimes I struggle to see if my writing has any real value. It is a lot of work for little pay off. But I keep going, for some unknown reason.

I will be very happy to close the door on 2016.

But I am so grateful for my beautiful family. I am grateful that my kids are so beyond awesome. They're hilarious and amazing and better than I could have ever dreamed.

My boys are football obsessed, and I laugh everytime they dab.
We watch lots of FSU and Bucs together, and it's fun to see them love a sport Brett and I love so much.

Caleb and Luke play football and basketball nearly everyday. They get in the exact same fight everyday...where Caleb plays a little too hard and hurts Luke and Luke flips out and hits Caleb.

Caleb is so witty. He has impeccable timing with jokes, and he makes Brett and me die laughing. He is so awesome and smart. I can't get enough of him.

Chloe is as girly as ever and spends her days planning parties and businesses. She begs me to adopt sisters. I love spending time with her because we have the best time as girlies.

Luke takes the role of being disagreeable just for the fun of it. According to him, he never has fun at parties and thinks people smell bad. I totally love him for his honest opinions and while his words are oftentimes not the kindest, he totally makes me laugh.

Levi is becoming such a little boy. He talks constantly and loves to be silly. He and Sophia are in the same class, and he talks about her and PreK all of the time. He plays jokes on me and loves to make people laugh.

I am so obsessed with these four little people. They are the most fun. We spend lots of time together, and I am so grateful I get to be their mom.


Though Brett and I joke that God is taking us through the pulverizer of life...our life is so beyond amazing. He has given me great friends through Noonday and I vox with a few women (Becca, Beth, LeeAnn, Sam, and Ashley) often. I love my PeopleTek job. With all of the hard, there is so much good.

I look forward to what God has in store for 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Party Planning

Women Are Powerful

PLEASE READ